Queen’s IRC is hosting the 2015 Workplace in Motion Summit in Toronto on April 16, 2015. We are pleased to announce the growing list of speakers and special guest speakers.
Summit hosts and leaders: (bios can be found in the Facilitators and Speakers tab)
- Paul Juniper, Queen’s IRC Director
- Brenda Barker Scott, Summit Chair
- Françoise Morissette, OD Leader
- Diane Locke, HR Leader
- Anne Grant, LR Leader
Special guest speakers:
- Brittany Forsyth, Vice President of Human Relations, Shopify
- Bryan Acker, Culture Change Ambassador, TELUS Communications Inc.
- Christine Greco, Vice President, Human Resources and Corporate Affairs, Samsung
- Courtney Jolliffe, Resource and Logistics Co-ordinator, We Day, Free the Children
- Hugh Ritchie, Director, Government Relations Program, Office of the President, OpenText
- James Prince, Manager of We Day Retail Distribution and Sales, Consumer Engagement, Me to We
- John Wilson, Corporate Culture Strategist, City of Edmonton